• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new slings look sore

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He has had a wander on his toilet roll and a little wash, he doesn't want to go on the substrate even tho its clean and dry. Maybe he thinks he is an avic. He don't look so depressed and shocked now.
Glad to hear he's perked up a little!

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeh I'm so nuts about rosies they are so pretty and clever. I really want to turn my house into a Chile rose farm and have hundreds of them.

Ryan Russle

3 Year Member
Yeh I'm so nuts about rosies they are so pretty and clever. I really want to turn my house into a Chile rose farm and have hundreds of them.
this guy on facebook has just been trying to sell me some roseas for 3 pound each should i be excited or do you think its a scam coz i hear that there is a lot of scammers online.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You love rosies the way I love avics hehe
They were my intro to ts and I still maintain they are the cleverest species I have encountered. They dominate my collection, closely followed by b smithi. Of course I love my avics and I wanted them for years before I got them it was like a dream come true the day I bought Solomon Midas and Herod home and a few Weeks later baby cupid.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
this guy on facebook has just been trying to sell me some roseas for 3 pound each should i be excited or do you think its a scam coz i hear that there is a lot of scammers online.
It could be ok but I wouldn't like to say. Slings are very cheap, maybe he bred them himself or bought them and a family member don't like them. Have you seen any pics of them.? Find out why he is selling them.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here in the States Rosies are pretty common. Lots of folks get them and decide they don't want them, or breed them and get stuck with the babies. I would look into it.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have a trip to Essex we got hundreds of them. Six shops local to me always got them. Look into the three you mentioned tho, don't let them pass you by it might be genuine.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-01-02 11.46.23.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-01-02 11.46.23.jpg
    2013-01-02 11.46.23.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thankyou very much for your good wishes everyone it's much appreciated and lovely to know everyone was rooting for him. :) he is a little sweetie pie. I've been driving myself up the wall tho, wondering who is male and who is female. Going on the theory that males grow faster and mature quicker I think diamond and Dakota are male and candy is female. Rapunzel is male and money and Coppelia are female. Pirate and bandit could both be male :( I think I need to send some skins off for analysis .

Latest posts