• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L.Klugi Breeding Help!!!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nope and she still fsnt look close to premolt

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Just gotta be patient. If shes halfway to her next molt, she'll reject him, from what I've read, and seen. That means it could be 5-6 months til she molts, then she has to harden up, then you have to powerfeed..it takes patience, and the mm has to survive that long, obviously. I just went through it, and my male is still alive, months after successful pairing, after he waited four months for her to molt, and another month for prep. They live longer than most people think, in my experience. I had a mm G porteri get eaten 2 1/2 years after his ultimate molt..

Casperroux

3 Year Member
So it seems like my female is going into premolt she is refusing food and just chilling..She also laid a very thin mat

Casperroux

3 Year Member
5977437103bd29a7388d6e5862addbf9.jpg
not long anymore thats definitely premolt Not so long anymore

Casperroux

3 Year Member
The male hasnt made another spermweb hope he will still be able to do the deed he is also not eating anymore

Latest posts