• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L.Klugi Breeding Help!!!

Telson

3 Year Member
My Lp were paired successfully awhile back, there was no drumming, and if they act weird or overly aggressive she may be too close to a molt. For my part, I think she's mature enough to breed. But then my wife is only 16....lmao, I'm kidding.

17 1/2.

Casperroux

3 Year Member
She was very aggressive she came at me before i even put him in ger enclosure

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Telson

3 Year Member
Yeah, she's too close to a molt. I made the same mistake. After her molt she'll have a totally different attitude, and he'll go right to her. That's how mine were, anyway.

Telson

3 Year Member
By the way, the ten inch thing is not how big they all get, just the really big ones. 8" is common to the species.

Casperroux

3 Year Member
Will the male survive till she molts Because i dont know how long ago was his ultimate molt and he refuse to eat

Casperroux

3 Year Member
So i have had no luck me my female molting..I Raised the temp between 26 to 38C. And have been power feeding her..does not seem like she is anywhere close to premolt...she rarely turns down a meal... and she is rearranging her enclosure....Maybe im just a bit too impatient.....i feel sorry for this poor male he must be going crazy...He has eaten 2 paladin roaches halfly and ate a large cricket..Im very happy to see that he is still eating.

Casperroux

3 Year Member
Hi guys heres the previous attempts videos...i have also attempted today almost lost my male...i have uploaded my videos on YouTube so its ease of access...i do apogise for the one video missing most of the action my fiance nearly had an heart attack

Latest posts