• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L.Klugi Breeding Help!!!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, too close to a molt imo. Males will start looking pretty rough when they're about to pass, without knowing when his last molt was, I couldn't say if he'll make it to her next molt, but chances are he will. I have a male Lp that's at a year and a half now. He's slowing down but still ok. Try to keep the male at around 70 degrees, it may help a little if he's kept cooler.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Know absolutely zero about breeding these guys...so my stupid question is..
Do they destroy the spermweb after they're done loading up?

Redacted

3 Year Member
Know absolutely zero about breeding these guys...so my stupid question is..
Do they destroy the spermweb after they're done loading up?
Not a stupid question. Yes, they destroy it. Sometimes so well, not so easy to see that they made one. Keep their enclosures next to one another. Can even swap some silk.

Casperroux

3 Year Member
I have theyre enclosures right next to each other...the male spent most of his close to her enclosure was hoping to see him taping but had no luck so far

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Casperroux

3 Year Member
He is slowing down though dont think he has much longer left.. i might have to do some searching but with luck i might find a male close to his ultimate molt and hopefully their molts happen around the same time..

Casperroux

3 Year Member
He is venturing around now and then but mostly just sitting still....the he has his boxing gloves havent seen the little stinger thingy whatever its called

Casperroux

3 Year Member
Hi guys heres an update ...male left evidence of a spermweb so im still optomistic about him...I have tried pairing them again but as soon as he entered her enclosurr she went straight at him...so now im starting to doubt if she is even female...but im still 100% sure she is...so theres a bit of mixed emotions

Casperroux

3 Year Member
Ill upload some ventrals so someone please reassure the negative side of mine

Casperroux

3 Year Member
16f6dfac8ff15b2016c274de13d10d6e.jpg

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol, she's very female. Did she molt? If not, then she will. My Lp was the exact same way. After she molted she was very receptive, but before..she slapped him a bunch..

Latest posts