• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help me out guys?

kenney

3 Year Member
Theirs nothing in Birmingham? I would think that would be big enough to have something?
I know i live 3 hours from 5 diffrent shows.... so i ofen have the chance to spend way to much at shows

cameron137

3 Year Member
I have a show that's 30 minutes away. But the only show in the area. Only once a year. This will be my first year going. I feel a 300$ plus budget. I have a long list of wanted Ts.

kenney

3 Year Member
Their is a expo in Birmingham, did a quick look up, didnt get dates of anything..... its gotta be what? 60 or 70 from Tuscaloosa

300 is a decent budget depending on what your after, if you go cheap maybe 10 t's, or more likly 4 to 5

cameron137

3 Year Member
Their is a expo in Birmingham, did a quick look up, didnt get dates of anything..... its gotta be what? 60 or 70 from Tuscaloosa

300 is a decent budget depending on what your after, if you go cheap maybe 10 t's, or more likly 4 to 5
I want an awesome chameleon too and that's like 300 itself plus a hapitrica pulchripes and a p. Metallica. As well as any other Ts that catch my eye. I want too much bur working as much and as hard as I do I deserve to endulge a week after my bday. I'm in Seattle and there's one in October so I have time to prepare

kenney

3 Year Member
If you think your gonna spend 300 plan for double, if your at all as addicted to bugs, spiders and snakes.... you will have the kid in a candy store syndrom..... trust me i overspent last time, when i relized i spent my toll money on a gbb..... had to drive some weird dirt road over blue mountian, couldnt use the tunnle

Also plan for 8 to20$ admission