• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help me out guys?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:p I've been wanting scorpions for a long while so if Mass is up for scorp hunting that's a definite. :) I rather like the idea of having little active ones. Wonder if they can get along with those death feigning beetles....0.o

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, I took pics but I messed up, I scared them and they all dived for cover. When they're settled in and you don't move their house, these guys are in plain sight almost all the time. They blend in very well with cork, but I'll tell you right now, buthids are ninjas..no matter what color, they hide very well in plain sight. Its easy to stick your hand in for the water dish and not see the three scorpions huddled on the bark right next to your arm..they become part of the scenery. I'll wait and get better pics tonight before work. Faster uploading there too;) I found a pregnant female earlier but left her alone, didn't want to stress her out and make babies fall off..I'll have you a little group pretty quick ;) PM me your address and I'll most likely send them in a few days.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have four whole days off coming up:) But they're saying theres going to be a few days in the hundreds, so I may have to wait a few days, or look into cold packs..never shipped in hot weather before..Im going hunting tomorrow night for your group :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just remember it may be the first @MassExodus before I can send $$ depends on what's going out this week. (Insurance etc.)
Do we have a general idea of what this is going to cost? Nah, just PM me bout to send address anyway. (And can I have pictures when you get ssome of mine?)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well that's no good. Boo, I'm sorry.
It's all good, used to it :p
I am looking at Poecilotheria as I love arboreals anyway.
Figure everyone ought to have at least one.
Can't be any worse then my psalmos and
L violaceopes ^.~

kenney

3 Year Member
Mhe, their fast, but if your smart and have respect you should be fine, unlike some of the haplophelmas i find pokies rather hide

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's all good, used to it :p
I am looking at Poecilotheria as I love arboreals anyway.
Figure everyone ought to have at least one.
Can't be any worse then my psalmos and
L violaceopes ^.~
See if you can find a picture thread for @LC72uk, he is in he UK same as me and is he'll bent on collecting all the Pokies. He has my P. Miranda and after the next molt of my P. Metallica he is having one of hem too. Pokies are fun. Do try and get one if you can Hun

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
See if you can find a picture thread for @LC72uk, he is in he UK same as me and is he'll bent on collecting all the Pokies. He has my P. Miranda and after the next molt of my P. Metallica he is having one of hem too. Pokies are fun. Do try and get one if you can Hun
Gotta have a Pokie or 2 :D:T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::T::D
Torn to pieces here as I can only afford one jamiestarantulas.com has
Juvenile sexed female P striata or juvenile unsexed P rufilata, leaning hard towards that rufilata. Beautiful adults. But, the striata is so bright and pretty....

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Go for the rufilata...............Stunning:):T:
Think I would agree with this....even if there is a 50% chance of getting a male if only the unsexed juvie available. I like the P. tigrinawesseli. I am meant to be thinning the Pokies but I keep getting drawn to this one......Damn those lovely Pokies!!!!!