• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fuzzball's picture thread

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My husband's done it!!!

2 am in the morning and the ginger beastie made an appearance and he took the photos:
QWL0jA8.jpg

73iWBH1.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And he won't let you forget it. Lovely beasty though.
So far he's not been too smug, lol.
She was at the front of her enclosure this morning with her legs sticking up on the glass. I think she might be getting braver again.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My big girls.
A. Versicolor jumping at her plants, when I refilled her water dish from above. She's always hungry (just like me lol):
pE05nNU.jpg

I cleaned out my Rosea's tank (and got rid of a very annoying not to Silent cricket that she didn't want (she doesn't eat much in winter months).
O9ha4zv.jpg

vI7X3a3.jpg

My A. Geniculata in her premolt hidey-hole. She's getting too big for this now, but she usually squeezes half of herself inside. She molts either on top or inside her big log where she has more space.
xPBhA1r.jpg

She came straight towards the camera, she's not shy, but also not defensive
r0H5Neg.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Your OH is getting very good at catching the orange beastie :)
I know, insomnia has its benefits... (at least for me lol). I must say though that the Orange Climby Thing seems to be out more now she's got more space to roam. She also doesn't bolt as soon as you just breath near her tank anymore. She's not very arboreal though, rather keeps at the bottom, at least during the day/evening.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nice G actaeon I been thinking about getting some if them ,i like G iheringi also there nice and get big also .lets face it I like them all lol
I think the Actaeon is supposed to get a little bigger than the Iheringi, but don't quote me on that. I like big and bulky terrestrials.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A. sp. Amazonica. Possible in premolt again
yahNDO4.jpg

Some fangs (A. versicolor)
Mqo5MQi.jpg

T. Gigas having the zoomies last night
Tig18KY.jpg

egum3mY.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
First time I caught my T. Gigas drinking
iU5N4dW.jpg

bSG0Z55.jpg

Oh no, they spotted me.
IEFqtw0.jpg

Run away!!
6ujpR5T.jpg

k16L1de.jpg

Qmxagvy.jpg

88OuUF6.jpg

Some housekeeping this morning
7LBDY58.jpg

And then she sat in her empty water bowl, as you do
sNUv3qh.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
An older one of my A versicolor. She's in premolt at the moment and has been webbing around her web tunnel and pooped on the glass door
X6w87rL.jpg

Twinkle toes. T. Gigas:
W3RJ4DV.jpg

T5ZWpKw.jpg

8P4oQf2.jpg

I think she looks female from underneath, what do you think?
8JLt7PZ.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Oh dear, somebody had a tantrum this afternoon. Well, it is a Grammy after all lol. I appeased it with a cricket tonight
kN7D9dS.jpg

5nyZM1q.jpg

Post molt B. Boehmei. IMHO, still one of, if not THE best looking Brachy. Thought it was male initially, but after being able to take a proper macro look, it seems to be a female, yay!:
uePzFCA.jpg

Latest posts