• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who is your "favorite" ?

thistle77

3 Year Member
I gotta go wiv Shirley out of your collection, she's a babe but b smithi always on looks for me.

She's a little sh*t though, kicks hairs if I even look at her tub. Hopefully she'll grow out of it as I'd prefer not to have a beautiful adult B.smithi with a permanently bald butt.
1sm067roll.gif
I've always loved B.smithi's as well, they are what most people think of as soon as you say "tarantula".

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
She's a little sh*t though, kicks hairs if I even look at her tub. Hopefully she'll grow out of it as I'd prefer not to have a beautiful adult B.smithi with a permanently bald butt.
1sm067roll.gif
I've always loved B.smithi's as well, they are what most people think of as soon as you say "tarantula".
Oh naughty Shirley. I bet she can be a madam. There was a red knee at London zoo once called Sharon who was in charge of the friendly spider program. A lot of them end up in jobs like that, I suppose that's why people think of them when you say " tarantula."

Tguy

3 Year Member
Stunning Regalis, Tguy, how big is she? She pretty easy going?
thanks...she is 7.75 and is in premoult routine now ...got at 1 inch in sept-09..never rasied a leg to this date and she only gets spooked easy now cause of premoult but other then that she's great ...i give her the space and respect she demands.... did i metion the teleport thing ....that's something else :)

Latest posts