• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Who is your "favorite" ?

Atx13

3 Year Member
Does anyone else have a "Favorite" T in their collection?
As of right now, mine has to be my H. Lividum, just cant get over how pretty she is..
WP_000339.jpg

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The lividum is stunning, another super model arachnid! Ginny is bound to be stunning too and ya have to love the genics. I would never admit this to my others but money spider ( rose hair ) is such a weedy, tiny little thing and so funny, when I take his lid off he runs round in circles, he has absolutely no idea what is going on ever he just hurtles around in his pot oblivious to everything. My others are street wise and cool and smart but money is just nuts and very funny, I do favour him.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Can I be cheeky and mention that hercules ( red knee ) pirate ( genic ) Herod ( avic ) and ramases ( rose hair ) are my second favorites as they are all out and about and fun to watch spiders. They don't go in there huts much and are very friendly and sweet.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Money has to share number one spot with Dakota, I don't think he has noticed tho, he's got no slates on his roof lol.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My favorite is still Karina (A.avic), she's just so sweet and calm....and holds a special place in my heart as our first T :) The other two are tied for second place haha.

Latest posts