• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Spider escape.....

Turtlynne

3 Year Member
Hello all... thanks for all the good thoughts sent this way.... guess who just waltzed out gracefully (I think they are all SO graceful!) into the middle of my living room?...catch bowl applied...back in enclosure! Prayers ARE answered

Attachments

• IMG_20200715_222712372.jpg
    IMG_20200715_222712372.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
Hello all... thanks for all the good thoughts sent this way.... guess who just waltzed out gracefully (I think they are all SO graceful!) into the middle of my living room?...catch bowl applied...back in enclosure! Prayers ARE answered
So glad to hear that you got reunited with your friend, Turtlynne!
Like you, I was desperately looking for days for my escaped Red Knee. My bracy squeezed out from under the door to her room and was somewhere in the big house. Right after I prayed, God brought my eyes across the living room exactly to where she walked out from under the book case to greet me. I need to write a chapter in a book about that miracle. Glad He did that for you too! He sure is kind.