• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Naming

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Love those books and love the name! Even if Shelob did freak me out as a kid when I read that book for the first time LOL

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
All the wee ones are doing well. I am looking at giving them a bit of cricket wednesday or thursday. No one else has been named as of yet, but I am sure they will start coming in soon. :)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad all the babies are doing well! Looking forward to the new names and...pictures? :D

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I do believe that I have named my babies...

Introducing:

"Ginny" the A. geniculata
"Shelob" the L. parahybana
"Scarlett" the N. chromatus
"Velma" the juvie B. vagans
"Arachne" the G. pulchiripes
"BobbiSue" the sling B. vagans (my hubby named her. he wanted to call it "Bob" but I said it must be a feminine name. O.0)

What do you guys think?

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Love all the names!!! Hurry up hubby, we want pics of the new babies!! :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've still got four in named babies two n chromatus slings one is a nutter the other seems quite easy going. Also two genics that I pick up tomorrow or Saturday I asked for small as possible so hoping for tiny dinky brats. I like the names tempest rapture merlin villain November thumbelina solitaire and jester can't make my mind up.

Latest posts