• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Naming

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for your vote! I wanted to Call one of them November after my favourite g n r song, November rain but I think tempest and rapture suit the chromatus.. One of them is mad and keeps burying his water bowl. I'm now thinking wizard instead of merlin for one of the genics which goes with pirate and bandit. Need a girly name for the other one,.probably thumbelina unless you know another girl with a hint of wicked ?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lilith - of the night; a demon in ancient Assyrian myths, possibly the first vampire, Deyanira -devastating, capable of great destruction, Serilda -armed warrior woman, Kali-"the black one" in Sanskrit.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've still got four in named babies two n chromatus slings one is a nutter the other seems quite easy going. Also two genics that I pick up tomorrow or Saturday I asked for small as possible so hoping for tiny dinky brats. I like the names tempest rapture merlin villain November thumbelina solitaire and jester can't make my mind up.
All great names! I really love Tempest, Merlin, Tempest and Solitaire :)

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lilith - of the night; a demon in ancient Assyrian myths, possibly the first vampire, Deyanira -devastating, capable of great destruction, Serilda -armed warrior woman, Kali-"the black one" in Sanskrit.
Kali is the name of my Leopard Gecko, so I LOVE that name hehe

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The n chromatus are tempest and rapture. One of them is insane its totally obsessed with its water bowl. Sadly the Genova have not arrived yet it would have been quicker to drive to Wales and pick them up myself. Wish I had asked for four instead of two now......

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I must check spelling I'm waiting for genics I wish this predictive text would get with the plan

Latest posts