• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Must have Tarantula?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
SpidersWorld in Poland have 475 of them and they export to the US but orders are suspended because of winter

http://www.spidersworld.eu/en/sklep/tarantulas/grammostola-pulchra-l3/
I saw that, not sure about shipping that far though. Seems awfully cheap shipping too for the distance. Saw petparadiseva has them as well, with shipping it would be $77.00 just cant do it right now. spidersworld has so many choices, I could get into trouble trying to shop there and I 'm going to keep my T's manageable, two more makes me a dozen then until I get myself back on track that will be it for a while.

@Schoolman oooooo! Now your just teasing us with the pictures :p

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I saw that, not sure about shipping that far though. Seems awfully cheap shipping too for the distance. Saw petparadiseva has them as well, with shipping it would be $77.00 just cant do it right now. spidersworld has so many choices, I could get into trouble trying to shop there and I 'm going to keep my T's manageable, two more makes me a dozen then until I get myself back on track that will be it for a while.

Their packing is excellent, they put them in a polystyrene box inside a cardboard box.

PokemonLover

3 Year Member
Hi, Im new to the hobby. I just got a B. Smithi last week and want to ask when will it show it's colors? i reaally really want to see it's colors. I feed it every 3 days. and it's in 2cm

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Their packing is excellent, they put them in a polystyrene box inside a cardboard box.
they ship all of ours here that way I think, with heat/cold packs etc. just thinking it would be a lot of stress on the spider, that's such a long trip. I stress if it's two day shipping worrying about them :(

Last edited:

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hi, Im new to the hobby. I just got a B. Smithi last week and want to ask when will it show it's colors? i reaally really want to see it's colors. I feed it every 3 days. and it's in 2cm
It takes a little while, but probably with the next molt or two some will start to show. They will get more intense as it grows.

Latest posts