• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music, what do you like?

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Hmmm... Well I like to cook so I think the 2 things I like to make the most and are also my favorite to eat are, grilled lemon chicken with angel hair pasta lightly tossed in a garlic butter sauce with capers and marinated artichoke hearts. The other thing I like to make is pork chops stuffed with prosciutto and mozzarella

khatchet

3 Year Member
Mine is traditional Japanese food. Not the stuff you get in restrunt, but the real Japanese food. I go to a market up here that sells every thing I need to make it.

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Mostly classic rock bands from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. Lynyrd Skynyrd, Guns 'N' Roses, Blue Oyster Cult are some of my favorites. There's a few hip-hop songs I like, but again, they're mostly older ones from the 80's and early 90's. I just can't get into this rap crap that most of my friends along with about 97 percent of the rest of my generation listens to. Which is funny, I have a friend from high school who is a rapper and has been doing songs and music videos for a while now. He's actually really good and I wish I could show more support for him, but there's one problem: I hate the genre of music that he sings.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As I said, love the old hair bands. Not a huge fan of rap, auto tune or jazz. Other then that though I'll listen. Adore G&R, one of my all time favorites. Zeppelin's more classic stuff..on the other hand I like a lot of today's music as well ^*^ I have a huge television that's there for gaming as I literally never watch it. But music is always going :)

(Just to set the record straight I am a PC gamer the kids like the consoles)

Meludox

3 Year Member
@Meludox One of my playlists is just Awolnation :D
They are soo good. I could seriously listen to them all day.

Story time: I was supposed to see them live for the first time back in November, but while we were waiting in line at the venue my sister's car got broken into and we never go to see the concert. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They are soo good. I could seriously listen to them all day.

Story time: I was supposed to see them live for the first time back in November, but while we were waiting in line at the venue my sister's car got broken into and we never go to see the concert. :)
Oh man, that would have ruined my day on both counts :(

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Music has to match my mood. And I don't listen to much, mostly while driving or as background white noise playing Xbox.

Most common I listen to is metal. Disturbed is my fave, listen to Korn, some slip knot, hale storm, in this moment, FFDP and the like.

Also like pop and some hip hop if there's not a lot of rap in it. Bruno Mars, Tove Yo, pink, etc.

Won't play any country but I'll listen if I'm like the passenger or at someone's place.

Can't stand rap, luckily none of my friends like it either so I don't have to be rude and ask to change the station. Add the soft rock of the 70s-90s to that, and Opera.

Grew up with the big hair bands of the late 70s and 80s. Can't beat that for driving music on long drives.

Forgot to add house trance techno dub step whatever is being called now. That's my cleaning music.

Baac

3 Year Member
opm - Brighter side <-on now. music: Everlast, george harrison, days n daze and wingnut dishwashers union. Food: Ribeye with mushrooms, crayfish boils and kiwi.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
opm - Brighter side <-on now. music: Everlast, george harrison, days n daze and wingnut dishwashers union. Food: Ribeye with mushrooms, crayfish boils and kiwi.
I was just listening to Wingnut Dishwashers Union on YouTube. Right after Ghost Mice and Andrew Jackson Jihad.

Latest posts