• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Music, what do you like?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
and what are you listening to right now?
I have to admit to loving old hair bands, rock, country, some techno...hell, I just love music :p

Im listening to a playlist of Pantera, Arctic monkeys, Kongos, and Awol Nation.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
and what are you listening to right now?
I have to admit to loving old hair bands, rock, country, some techno...hell, I just love music :p

Im listening to a playlist of Pantera, Arctic monkeys, Kongos, and Awol Nation.
I'm about the same, I like all kinds. I like classical as well. The only country I like is the older stuff. I like anything with rhythm and a good beat. I was just listening to Static X "behemoth" while feeding my pumpkin patch slings..the little porkers act like they're starving..

khatchet

3 Year Member
It is odd though pop from Japan is so much different then any other pop, I do not like any pop but Japanese pop. I am not sure why, my girl friend loves the pop here in the US though, sadly I have to listen to it a lot.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know it does not make since to me ether.
No I was laughing because of your last sentence. I've had to listen to girlfriends music for hours at a time, to the point that I was grinding my teeth and turning it down a little tiny bit every time she left the room, so she wouldn't notice. The things we do for love..Lol.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I discretely sneak my headphones in and stick my phone in my pocket, nod occasionally like I can actually hear what they are saying....shhhhh! lol
LOL..yeah, a female can get away with that..I'm a rather surly bastard sometimes, and moody, so I have to try to make an effort so she has a good time...its sad that I have to do that, I know..

N8tive556

3 Year Member
I generally like just about a little of everything, from Mozart to Metallica & The Penguins to The Weeknd. Mainly though like if I'm riding and I got the earphones in, it's mostly Psychobilly/Rockabilly, old school country, or rock from the 60s and 70s like I said a little of everything, I have a pretty extensive music catalogue for myself

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I generally like just about a little of everything, from Mozart to Metallica & The Penguins to The Weeknd. Mainly though like if I'm riding and I got the earphones in, it's mostly Psychobilly/Rockabilly, old school country, or rock from the 60s and 70s like I said a little of everything, I have a pretty extensive music catalogue for myself
Nice, I appreciate variety myself and my tastes may be a little (read lot) eclectic, I'm a gamer as well and listening to Inon Zur at the moment :p

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hmm: I'm not sure this actually qualifies as food , but I live on coffee most of the time.
Favorite meat is prime rib rare as they can make it, favorite fruit is orange.
And I'm female so anything chocolate lol