• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a hi from a new member!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Thanks!!! Shes so cute I wish I could cuddle her...but...that'd be bad...haha. I worked in a tattoo parlor for a year, my dad's friend owned it, I learned to pierce there as a um...brain farting the word...apprentice! Now I have my own kit, I've done a lot ^.^ I never charge though. Thanks about my habitat! Do you have a pic of your Rosies?

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Heh yeah I know the feeling..my Avic is so fluffy I can only imagine what a nice cuddle that would be ^,.,^
Only piercing I've ever done was a rather cute cuddly toy a friend gave me..it has an ear piercing now lol.

Yep!! This is my first Lydia with her brand new leg after she lost it last moult
photo 2.JPG
And this is Lissa who technically I'm holding for a friend but I'm secretly hoping he forgets and lets me keep her!
photo 1.JPG

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
That's an incredible photo! I'm working on getting an actual camera, lol, so hopefully soon I can take pictures like that, my uh...Ferrets (may they RIP) spilled soda on a nice camera I used to have...haven't gotten a replacement yet. Ok, Im going to pop on instagram now. See about signing up.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Your not kidding? Omg...I am halfway done my Flickr already, OMG, Ill post pics of my ferrets!!! My ferrets were...the most...I dont even know, they just were amazing, I miss them to death, my female Just passed away, she was 9 years old. Her brother died at age 7. Adrenal disease. Ill link ya!!!

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Aw sorry to hear:/ I was worried Leeloo had that..she was quite swollen but she was just reeeeally really in heat. She's fixed now tho and just the cutest little thing. And yup..Fifth Element...love that film. It was during my 'L' phase..which also brought Lydia, Lenore, Lucy and Lissa lol

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Yup it did..your ferrets were beautiful. You need more Spider pics AND you need more spiders. Yup!
And yeah love me a bit of Johnny..prefer Lenore tho. I cherish my Roman Dirge Lenore doodle ^,.,^

Latest posts