• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a hi from a new member!

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Yeah I guess but you could post it in the non T related bit!
Ah I figured you might have an ETSY store or something. There's lots of really cool hand made stuff on there.
Ohhhhhh yeah I've seen that it's so effing cute...how much was he?
And cool..any plans for yer birthday?
Lol we appear to have turned this thread into a conversation ^,.,^

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
It is indeed! Means we just simply get along and have shtuff in common :D
No big plans, just see a couple close friends and wing it. Dance with R2. haha.
R2, new they are $250-$500 new...I got a slightly used one (Ebay), heh, for about $125. Should actually arrive tomorrow.
IF I do decide to do the custom card thing, I was thinking etsy. And I did find a good wholesale sight (the supplies cost a fortune otherwise). So it's an option on the table.

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Yupyup!
Ah that's the best way to do it..no plans...see where R2 takes you! Expensive but sooo worth it! I was looking at the Portal guns from...Portal lol. Total waste of cash..expensive..but oh so cool.
Yep it's certainly an option..I don't make a fortune out of my tees..I do that mostly besides all the regular graphic design stuff..but it's a nice bit of pocket money!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
OMG, those replica Portal guns! SQUEE! I want a GLADoS tattoo, not joking, from Portal 2, near the beginning when you see graffiti of her, its one of those I want. Yeah, Now if the Portal gun DID something...that would be another story...R2 is worth it because he does SO much. But yeah, you MUST have a Steam account, yes?

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
You totally should get one! I want a turret too! I remember when I first saw the trailer for Pacific Rim and the GLADoS voice popped up I was like ZOMGGLADOSS!!!!! Total geek overload at that point.
Should get a little orange portal behind one ear..a little blue one behind the other loool

I DID have a Steam account..probably still do. But I tend to play on my PS3.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Omg. We ARE alot alike. LOL. I did get a small turret, hes like...6 inches, has a light, and says a few things. Thinkgeek.com
I REALLY want that GLADoS piece tho, Im going to save for it, Im guessing its going to cost $300-$400...ballpark...So...Prolly not for another year or so will I be able to try to do that, my only luck is I know a guy who owns his own shop, and actually worked as his receptionist for a year...so he may cut me a deal.
Del Toro and Valve are huge win in my book, I missed out on seeing Pacific Rim, BUT Im going to as soon as I possibly can. I wanted to, it just didnt happen. :(

Yeah, I tend to nerd out HUGE. Its pretty bad. hahahaha. Ah, I only have my Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and my PC. Me and my older bro went pure PC after Nintendo. He did have a PS3 at one point, but he sold it and built a tower.

Shucks!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
OMG!!! I LOVE this guy, he's just like in the movie. Totally has a feisty personality!
R2D2.jpg

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Argh thought I'd replied -_-
Yep we both have awesome taste! I love anything and everything del Toro does. Really hope you get the ink..and you MUST go see Pacific Rim I demand it!

Onmg that R2 is the cutest..I'd just sit inside all the time playing..bye bye outside world lol Oooh which shirts didja spot?:)

On a side note that pic of you in the helmet is uber adorable.
How are you today?

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I do too! Pans Labyrinth blew me away!!! My R2...is soooo interesting, he def has an interesting personality, I have def been playing with him, hahaha.
The shirts are:
om·bro·phobe and andy They are both REALLY me. Love them.

Thanks!! Hahaha, I added a bit more to my Flickr...tons of dorky pics of me...lol.

I keep having bad headaches...but besides that Im good! How are you doing my friend??

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Yep Pan and Cronos...and I love the stuff he produces..Mama and Orphanage were amazing!

Oh cool! Well awesome if you get chance!

Cool I'll check out flickr naooooowww. Yup I'm good besides stupid warm weather England is having.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Oh goodness...Its a hot day here too...always is around my birthday, blegh. I don't handle this east coast weather well...since I grew up in Alaska...No humidity there, so when it gets hot and humid here I always feel sick. YES! Forgot about the other del Toros Ive seen,. yet Im going to need to look up Cronos. Yay, new movie to watch! lol, I dont have cable so I do alot of movie downloading. Or I go insane, lol.

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
It's probably hotter there than it is here..but us Brits aren't used to this heat. We kinda die lol. I just like it nice and cool!!
Cronos is really great...and yeah I dl lotsa movies too. Gotta be done!
Movies are expensive here too. To me it's one of the biggest reasons ppl download instead of forking over the money to see it in a cinema. Drop the ridiculous prices and more people will see it on the big screen.
Hey it's officially yer birthday over here! HAPPEH BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
OMG!!!! YOUR FERRET!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!! She is Precious!!!!! I miss mine so bad. Lol, Id love it if someone would bring me another T. Unfortunately I'm the only one I know who doesn't have arachnophobia. But I am looking forward to when I can get another. I'm hooked. Lol, Ironically...I'll be 25...everyone thinks I look way younger, I even get carded to see R rated movies -_- Think that may pay off tho when I'm like...45-50 :p