• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jumping in head first.

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
If course, 90% of posters who replied to my post on the "other forum" called me an idiot who is moving too fast and don't kno what the hell I'm doing. Apparently I'm going to simply allow constant escapes, bet bit all the time, and put my daughters' lives in jeopardy.
Thank god they're there to tell me I'm an a hole because if they didn't, what would I do?

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well here we assume you have at least average intelligence and will be careful lol
Grats on the new T's

I rarely post there because of the attitude but I did at least congratulate you there :p

Last edited:

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep. Still the same place. At least there were a few decent folks that chimed in though..that assiddreams guy? He wasn't even talking to me and I immediately wanted to punch him in the mouth..I think you're a very mature and calm guy Spiderdad, you kept your cool and had dignity. Mine flew out the window and i proceeded to insult everyone who commented to me, years ago. It was funny, and I was pissed and went too far, but I don't regret it. They needed it. There were some really angry people screaming for moderators before I was done. The sad part is, the worst ones are probably pathetic, lonely people that haven't got anything better to do. Poec54 was in classic old lady form...lmao. The last time I read a post by him he was griping at a girl for calling wolf spiders "wolfies" because it was cutesy and "juvenile". He was commenting to a 14 yr old girl...lol..some of the people in this hobby..

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
Lol u peeps are hilarious. They remind me of crazy cat people.
Not too worried about it tho. I just will not share over there too much. I have a couple friends who stood up for me who are good people. Most, tho, just love to spew the fact they are "experts" and I'm just a measly newbie

Latest posts