• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone! :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
At DLS, she was a full 10-10.25". She even bred successfully. I actually regret selling her. I raised her and the male since they were 3-4" DLS. I fed them pretty much at will, although I favored her. She was with me five years when I sold her. She was all the time sitting in a favorite open spot, except with her egg sac when she holed up. I wouldn't say that I power fed her, but did not deny her. Figured she was a large fast-growing tropical that warranted frequent feeding. Hissers and big dubias were her mainstay. Her disposition I would say was defensive. I'd've not dared try to handle her ever.

I guess I'm going on here because she was so different from my brachys and gramms that love to keep and was such a neat different kind of T.
Im hoping my girl gets that big..she may be young still. she didnt gain much size last molt, but that doesn't mean much. 10.25 is a BIG spider :)

Latest posts