• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey guys!

Jordylol

3 Year Member
Yeah she seems pretty happy. I just want to thank all of you for your help. <3 if it wasn't for you guys she'd probably still be chillin' on that ****ty sand :/
I love her so much it's ridiculous. I couldn't be happier with her. I did as you said, and nudged her softly with a colored pencil and she crawled right into my hand without a fuss at all. I sat on my bed with her and let her crawl all over me. It was so neat. She even settled down right by my leg and cuddled into me for my warmth. I melted lol. Of course though, I only handled her for maybe 20 mins as to not stress her. I'm not going to be handling her much at all, but the fact I can do so is just so awesome. I'm totally in love with her. I'll be posting a pic of her in her new set up pretty shortly. I got enough eco earth for her to burrow into if she sees fit. Seriously though guys, what a cool creature tarantulas are. I have to much respect for them. They just put me in this total state of awe.
my rosie2.jpg