• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Haplopelma something another part 2

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I seriously lol'd "a total savage".. what kind of T was it? Lol
I didn't read his label, he was biting his water bowl, in a right temper, it was when I bought my small b smithis. It was around 4 inches and black which doesn't narrow it down, the shop owner said they were getting it a straight jacket ;) I remember thinking I would call it kalibos or satan

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Poor little guy. I know I would have walked out with it thinking "I'll give it a good home because no one else will want the psycho thing..."

Gah, we could call him Norman....from the Bates motel in the 'Psycho' movies...

Atx13

3 Year Member
I didn't read his label, he was biting his water bowl, in a right temper, it was when I bought my small b smithis. It was around 4 inches and black which doesn't narrow it down, the shop owner said they were getting it a straight jacket ;) I remember thinking I would call it kalibos or satan
Sounds like a very misunderstood little guy, just wanted you to pet him :p

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Poor little guy. I know I would have walked out with it thinking "I'll give it a good home because no one else will want the psycho thing..."

Gah, we could call him Norman....from the Bates motel in the 'Psycho' movies...
Well that's made me feel loads better! Don't know about Norman, he was more like death row Jethro.

Latest posts