• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

H.Pulchripes

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My H.Pulchripes should of been here at 10.30 this morning . I've waited till 1 o'clock and contacted the spider shop.
Royal Mail isn't what it used to be.
I'm hoping it's not dead on arrival :(

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It should be fine, Sym. I've had 2 of mine stuck in transit for over 2 days with the temperature dropping to nearly 0 at nights, and they were fine. Fingers crossed, they'll get there latest tomorrow morning.

Ghost

3 Year Member
My H.Pulchripes should of been here at 10.30 this morning . I've waited till 1 o'clock and contacted the spider shop.
Royal Mail isn't what it used to be.
I'm hoping it's not dead on arrival :(

I'm sure it will turn up alive and well Lee dose a great job when it comes to packing,I know it's frustrating when you wait on them turning up and the Royal Mail decides to go at snails pace I've had some not turn up untill after 4 o'clock before......

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Our mail has been to pot this week, yesterdays didn't arrive until 4.15pm. Hope it turns up ok.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I wouldn't care normally but this is the most expensive T I will have. Well when it does turn up let's hope it's cold so it's not running about the house :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The new T still hasn't landed. Fingers crossed it's tomorrow morning.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's alive !!!
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Fuzzball79 . Not the best picture will try and get another tonight if it's not hiding :). Cute little T..

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I came in tonight and decided to feed it. I gave it 1 small mealworm and within seconds BANG!
Happy it's eaten :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's always a great feeling when they eat that first time.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Came in tonight from work and it looks like the little T has made a burrow and has blocked off the entrance. He/she is too small for a water bowl so I've added a small amount of moss in the corner of the enclosure and misted it.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He/she will no doubt be hiding for the next month or so :(.
Does anyone know the growth rate of this T ? Cant seem to find much info on the Internet .

Latest posts