• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

H.Pulchripes

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well I thought i would try the H.Pulchripes with a pre killed cricket so if i could coax it out for a picture.
the little bugger has been out collected the cricket and has pulled it into it hide!!!
that wasnt the plan cheeky!

PamCz

3 Year Member
Well I thought i would try the H.Pulchripes with a pre killed cricket so if i could coax it out for a picture.
the little bugger has been out collected the cricket and has pulled it into it hide!!!
that wasnt the plan cheeky!
HAHA! Cheeky....love that UK term...cracks me up. :DAnd every time I see your avatar...I find myself wanting a cheeky H. pulchripes for myself!! :rolleyes: Can't wait for the pic of its new clothing...

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg
I had to tempt it out with a medium cricket.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Really looking forward to seeing this moult again. Just sitting out waiting on a cricket..
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Fuzzball79 . I didn't have any smallish crickets so I used a medium cricket and pushed its head in. It was still alive but not running round its enclosure. It's growing well. Haven't been able to sex a old skin but I did look at a ventral shot and it looks female but not 100%.

Latest posts