• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Girlfriends birthday present

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49..
The male cat is still hissing and is choosing to be out most of the time and comes in for feeding. But last night for the first time since getting Loki he came into the living room and sat with us all.. Slowly but surely lol

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It takes some longer than others but that at least is a start. He may see Loki as a threat to his manhood lol :)

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49..
Well scampi will have to except that Loki is here to stay. But he will soon come round when Loki grows twice the size lol... I don't think they will be the best of buds but that's scampi not Loki .. Loki wants to play with both of them .
I've been out and bought a new Exo terra tank to put all my deli cups in as he's been eyeing up them...

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Enn49..
Well scampi will have to except that Loki is here to stay. But he will soon come round when Loki grows twice the size lol... I don't think they will be the best of buds but that's scampi not Loki .. Loki wants to play with both of them .
I've been out and bought a new Exo terra tank to put all my deli cups in as he's been eyeing up them...

Sym

I had the same when we got our 2 boys, one female accepted them straight away but the other still grumbles at them even though they've been here almost 2 years.

The Exo is a great idea for the slings, I keep mine in them because of the cats. I'm going to have to get my other LP into its new home as I've just ordered another 2 more Ts. TSS got some dwarfs in so I'm getting a Cyriocosmus berate and a Paraphysa sp. "Tiger", both only 2'' dls as adults.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Enn49.. He is !!
He is a really cool cat. Doesn't listen to a word u say but love playing with him. I've never heard a purr so loud!.
More of his markings are starting to come thru.
He likes nothing more than waking me up at 5.15am licking and biting my nose and trying to pull my stubble from my face.
Will be making a few short videos for youtube so will keep u posted :)

Sym

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My legs and arms are worse lol..
Laura's male cat won't play with him so I spend hours playing with him. When his play fighting he uses his claws. But when he comes to wake me up in the morning his very gentle with his claws. But does pull on my stable lol

Sym

Latest posts