• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Girlfriends birthday present

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
image.jpg

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The picture above will be the last picture I post of Loki as the girlfriend and I are parting company :(
Hopefully get my own kitten as soon as it born :)

Sym

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
The picture above will be the last picture I post of Loki as the girlfriend and I are parting company :(
Hopefully get my own kitten as soon as it born :)

Sym

Awww, Sym, I'm so sorry.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Cheers Enn49...
Don't be sorry I still have all my T's plus I will have my own kitten soon that's if the litter has a male in it lol....

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Cheers Enn49...
Don't be sorry I still have all my T's plus I will have my own kitten soon that's if the litter has a male in it lol....

I'm glad you have your priorities right. I take it the split with your girlfriend is amicable.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think the split and some time apart will do us good. Doubt we will get back together. I haven't seen my T. lagunas since getting it. My little SP red doesn't seem to be growing. GBB next to moult I think .

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Amicable. Still talking she moves out at the weekend. We will be friends but won't see much of eachother.. I know after a few days her male cat will come back to be fed lol..
Excited to hear from the cat breeder :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Had you been together long?

I've just been really bad and ordered 3 more, a Holothele sanguiniceps, an Orphnaecus sp "Blue Panay" and a Euathlus sp "red".

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Been together 2 yrs but have known eachother for about 16 yrs.. Saves me a trip to the bts next month lol..

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Still a long time, you'll miss her but at least you have your Ts.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Her and the cats ;) lol.
I'm gonna be stuck with her male cat I bet. Laura's parents live half a mile down the road and we found him down there 1 day. So he will make his own way back here to get away from Loki lol.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Would you mind that? We once had a cat that visited us regularly but never stayed more than a few days. It turned out its owners had move to the other end of the village and he moved between old and new homes stopping off at various houses on the way for food and cuddles.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know scampi has been in a few of my neighbours houses. He once came home with flavoured fishing pellets out of someone garage/shed lol. I don't mind if he comes back. I can fill the spare room with T's now lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I know scampi has been in a few of my neighbours houses. He once came home with flavoured fishing pellets out of someone garage/shed lol. I don't mind if he comes back. I can fill the spare room with T's now lol

There'll be no limit to the number of Ts you can buy.

I shall miss pics of Loki though. He is a hairy mog.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think he will be going for the snip at some point soon he won't leave the female alone and being aggressive with it to.
His 6 months and really if you want a big mature male 10KG plus you should leave them between 7-12 months.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think he will be going for the snip at some point soon he won't leave the female alone and being aggressive with it to.
His 6 months and really if you want a big mature male 10KG plus you should leave them between 7-12 months.

The snip may not stop him going after the female. One of my boys still tries it on with one of the females, trouble is he picks on the wrong one, the other female hasn't been done.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So last night I received an email from Lorraine the breeder of the Norwegian forest cat kittens..
She has a new born litter a week old
She thinks she has 3 males in the litter but will confirm with me when they are slightly older and sexable.
So I could be getting a kitten :)
Brown tabby male.
Will post some pictures of the parents as and when I receive them from Lorraine :)
13 weeks to go lol ..

Latest posts