• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enn's bunch

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym I'd love one, it's on my wish list too, but I can't really afford it as well as the pulchripes :(. Thank you for the offer though.

If I should disappear for a day or two, it's not me. York is suffering severe flooding, we're on Severe Flood Warning where I live and we've just found out that the main telephone exchange in York centre has been affected and is running on a generator so it is possible we may lose phone and broadband at some point. I have already moved most of my Ts upstairs just in case.

Last edited:

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . I've seen pictures of York in the paper and online. My fingers are crossed for you. Let's hope you don't get flooded.
Good luck.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Thanks. The problem here is that because the flood barrier failed the water in the Ouse flows back up the Foss and the Beck in our village gets water backing up from the Foss. Luckily it didn't reach us so we can breathe again for a couple of days until the next lot of rain is forecast.

If you still have the Euathlus sp red I might be tempted

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . Very pleased you haven't been affected. Let's hope the rain stays away for a while.
Yes I've still got my sp red :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@sym Put my name on it then, please.

That last post of mine I wrote last night but just as I posted it the internet went off, luckily it saved it and I posted it this evening when we eventually got the net back. The Beck did over flow but I don't think any houses were flooded as there is a fairly wide green on either side of it. The danger was if it came up too far and flooded the gardens behind us. We also have a cricket field opposite us which tends to flood and drain onto the road outside us.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 . No problem it's yours :)
I live on a hill so we will never get flooded . Glad it's kept away :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My little Cyriocosmus elegans, Mendo, has been with me exactly 9 months and in that time I have only seen it when I rehoused it 3 months ago. 10 days ago a small hole appeared in the surface of the substrate and a little exo was pushed out, Mendo had moulted. Last night I spotted this....

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
At last a photo of my Christmas T, the little Neostenotarsus sp Suriname, Kalina, that my son bought me. Looking at those legs I think it may have moulted.

Psalmopoeus reduncus, Coffee

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This little fur ball has been with me for 4 months and this is the most I've seen of it since it came. Food disappears very quickly and there has been lots of holes made, building work done and some webbing, also 2 moults but no sign of Kofi until the last 2 days.

Heteroscodra maculata, Kofi