• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Any one heard from Bast?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good one! I just hope its not a egg sac with two hundred babies or she will have her work cut out for her.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I can't say I would mind it, but yes, more critters would work. :D

But, since most of my experience in nursing is in pediatrics, I am kinda predisposed to liking the little boogers.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lmao my utmost respect to you. You must have the patience of a saint. Basts little boy sounds well mannered for a kid tho, I expect your one will turn out like that if you have one.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
HUGE HUGS to all of you, I missed you guys!!!

And LMAO, you guys are hilarious! Unfortunately no moult for me...and no sac either haha.

I had eyelid surgery to fix a droop in my eyelid (caused by MS). It's been more of an annoying recovery than anything; the pain isn't too bad, but the swelling and constant leaky eye sucks LOL.

In other news, I have a pending order on 1 or 2 (probably two, because one seems silly lol) versi slings. It's pending on a successful sac, but the guy is local and the price is awesome...so got my fingers crossed that all goes well and I will be the owner of some cute blue babies in month or so :D

My son is still undefeated in his spelling tests this year, and he's excited about getting some new spiders as well! He is bummed that he is missing feeding time this weekend, since he's at his dad's...but since Noelle is still packing quite a booty, I think I will wait to feed her until he gets home :)

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hooray, welcome back. Hope your not too uncomfortable with your eye and soon be hundred per cent. Hope you get the babies soon :)

Latest posts