• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Zoya's Enclosure :)

bookac

3 Year Member
Hello, i would like to share my Terrarium that i created for my Zoya ( Brazilian White Knee Tarantula ) :)

wRS4VuS.jpg

k2BlsON.jpg

CRy3xvz.jpg

B1i0LR0.jpg

wz2M4cA.jpg

auLwRa0.jpg

It's nothing fancy, but i like it ^^.
I also ordered from ebay Exo terra analog thermometer and Hygromètre. so i will put them on the walls when they arrived..

And today she got in the cave , and i think she like it , because she was always chiling on the top of the cave, and the corners on the box :)

If you want to ask anything i am here :D

Last edited:

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You don't need a hydrometer, they're pretty useless. The water dish will provide all of the humidity you need.

Tarzan152

3 Year Member
Very simple, clean and cool looking set up. I have something similar (pictures soon to come). I like the look of the rocks in the water. Gotta "upgrade" my enclosure with that.

bookac

3 Year Member
Very simple, clean and cool looking set up. I have something similar (pictures soon to come). I like the look of the rocks in the water. Gotta "upgrade" my enclosure with that.

Thanks :) Send me a link of yours when you got the pictures :) .

ps : its not that clean anymore :D she messed up the walls and the watter with substrate :D

qp5J5U7.jpg

bookac

3 Year Member
I just came home from work, and i just realized that my Zoya is not in the mood for the nature :( this is what i found :(

Do you guys/girls think that i should try again ? :(

7RL7B5G.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just came home from work, and i just realized that my Zoya is not in the mood for the nature :( this is what i found :(

Do you guys/girls think that i should try again ? :(

7RL7B5G.jpg
It's her home lol let her do what she wants.

Tarzan152

3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1442023245903.jpg
This is my little guy's set up. Nice and simple. That's all he'll allow. I've tried sprucing it up but he is having none of that. Ha..

Tarzan152

3 Year Member
nice :D i am think mine will stay simple aswell :D

and why is there a paper inside the water dish ? to keep higher humidity or ?

The paper in the water dish is there so he wouldn't drown when he was a sling. After a while, I left it in there so the crickets wouldn't drown either. I much prefer the rocks like you have in your water dish. I've just been lazy to find 3 or 4 small, nice looking rocks.

bookac

3 Year Member
From all that simple fancy things, i ended up with even simple enclousre..

I notice that it was hard to check for food leftovers in her hide, because she started to eat inside her hide , so that can danger her healthy.. So i pick simple (healthy) over fancy looking enclousre :)

Like this i can easy look inside the hide..

nAGsbE6.jpg

Christell Erasmus

3 Year Member

Latest posts