• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Your T wishlists

bookac

3 Year Member
Mine wishlist ( for now ) :) ( Santa please read it )
  • Brachypelma smithi
  • Brachypelma boehmei
  • Brachypelma emilia
  • Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
  • Grammostola pulchra
  • Pamphobeteus sp. platyomma
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Psalmopoeus irminia
one day.. :)

rénee

3 Year Member
Since i first joined the forum i knew nothing, I'm still obviously no expert but i have done more research and i have come across a few that i want.. my BF says I'm limited too 8.. and i already have 2.. o_O But thats ok.. us women have our ways of persuasion ;)

1. A. Purpurea
2. P. metallica
3. P. irminia
4. Brachypelma.. either Smithi, Vagans, Emilia or even albo?
5. G. pulchra
6. P. Murinus
7. A. Seemanni

&& of course as i keep learning and doing more research, i will come across even more i want :p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I consider myself lucky to currently having the following....

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Green Bottle Blue - Sully 2.0
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - Sapphie
Avicularia versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique pinktoe - Tink
Brachypelma smithi - Mexican Red Knee - Tiga
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire leg - Bo
Monocentropus balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - Skai
Acanthoscurria geniculata - Giant white knee tarantula - Genie
Pterinopelma sazimai - Brazilian Blue Tarantula - Fluff
Poecilotheria. subfusca - Ivory Ornamental lowland/highland - no pet name yet
Harpactira. pulchripes - Golden Blue leg baboon - no pet name yet
Avicularia. Purpurea - Purple Pink toe - Violet

Wish list is very short as don't have any space unless the garage conversion comes off this year....
1. Iridopelma seladonium ( only seen pictures never for sale)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm stopping at 12 for now. 6 for my son and I both, until either A) he moves his collection with him when he goes to college in 2 years, or B) i'm able to buy a house this spring/summer. :)

So with my current list in my sig, the other 3 to top it off (unless my changes his mind) are P. pulchers, B. smithi, and A. chalcodes, or P. sp. platyomma. My son can't make up his mind between the chalcodes or platyomma..

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm stopping at 12 for now. 6 for my son and I both, until either A) he moves his collection with him when he goes to college in 2 years, or B) i'm able to buy a house this spring/summer. :)

So with my current list in my sig, the other 3 to top it off (unless my changes his mind) are P. pulchers, B. smithi, and A. chalcodes, or P. sp. platyomma. My son can't make up his mind between the chalcodes or platyomma..
Nice choices. I have 3 or 4 of the same in my list too (just 11 in total). For now?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Since i first joined the forum i knew nothing, I'm still obviously no expert but i have done more research and i have come across a few that i want.. my BF says I'm limited too 8.. and i already have 2.. o_O But thats ok.. us women have our ways of persuasion ;)

1. A. Purpurea
2. P. metallica
3. P. irminia
4. Brachypelma.. either Smithi, Vagans, Emilia or even albo?
5. G. pulchra
6. P. Murinus
7. A. Seemanni

&& of course as i keep learning and doing more research, i will come across even more i want :p
Must be confident in you powers of pursuation as you have blown your budget already. ....lol :D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
so i made the mistake of talking to my son about this and he reminded me that once he moves his spiders into his room, i'll have room for 9 total. umm oops?

So on top of the P. Pulchers, and B. smithi, i want the G. pulchra, and A. avicularia or metallica, Toss up between the 2 avics. depends on what i can order when i place the order, i'd be pleased with either just the same.

Latest posts