• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

XL Kritter Keeper good for Sub-Adult Arboreal?

Hagraven

I am very excited to find myself needing to rehouse "Orchid," my Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati. I have an extra large Kritter Keeper that I think will do fine, as far as size goes.

My question, especially to those who keep Arboreal Ts- with the lid offering the only ventilation, will a species like this do well?

I realized only today that all my previous enclosures with this spider have ONLY had cross ventilation. Now I'm not concerned about needing to be a little more attentive with moisture, considering the top, but will a lack of cross ventilation be an issue?

And anyone have experience drilling holes into these things without them breaking?

Thanks alot! : )

Hagraven

For any who might find this posting in the future- I ended up successfully drilling lots of ventilation into the enclosure and my spider has already settled in and is doing well : )

Latest posts