• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wild Az Blonde tarantula's

bajasam

Hola, My S.Az home has 20-30 of these spider holes in my yard. Never paid them much attention but now my grandson is crazy about them. We have to go out every night when he stays over and he has them all trained to come out of their hole and eat a mealworm from his tweezers. Their all very friendly and get along well with him. My question is we constantly find a couple holes plugged up for a couple weeks then all the sudden it's back open again. Do you guys have any idea what their doing in their holes for so long?? #2. All holes have female spiders in them and they seem to stay in little colony's of 3-5 spiders in a 15sqft area. I only see the darker males out on walk-a-bouts at night, but never see the males in a hole like a female. Do the males have a permanent residence or are they totally solitary?? Thx if anyone has any knowledge about these guys.

Latest posts