• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's everyone listening to?

Loafman

3 Year Member
All hail king Loafman :p A character like no other, absolutely love him. I might be even brave enough to say that I love Vikings more than Game of thrones.
It's the beard and the hair that do it.. plus the fact that I tell everyone they should watch Vikings.. I have a Swedish surname (I know Ragnar was Norwegian, but Swedes were Vikings too ;) ) and people started saying I remind them of Ragnar, and now it's one of my nicknames.. :p

Marija

3 Year Member
It's the beard and the hair that do it.. plus the fact that I tell everyone they should watch Vikings.. I have a Swedish surname (I know Ragnar was Norwegian, but Swedes were Vikings too ;) ) and people started saying I remind them of Ragnar, and now it's one of my nicknames.. :p
Then Ragnar it is :D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
a band my buddy just got me hooked on. Video is weird, but i love the song.

and from one of the best artists out there -

and another amazing artist, 2 actually ;)

I love arianna's voice when she's just signing and not trying to play a 'role' so to speak with the music. and Miley is just insanely talented.

Marija

3 Year Member
a band my buddy just got me hooked on. Video is weird, but i love the song.

and from one of the best artists out there -

and another amazing artist, 2 actually ;)

I love arianna's voice when she's just signing and not trying to play a 'role' so to speak with the music. and Miley is just insanely talented.
Not bad the "Gooey" like it :)