• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

water bowl killers

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
2013-01-04 19.50.22.jpg

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LOL awesome pics! I have to try and get some of Noelle 'cuddling' her dish to add to this thread :D

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's good that Noelle and Velma love there bowls. Rapture and tempest just kill there's. They are very strange, cranky spiders.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I went to move it and she raced over and immediately raised her butt; ready to kick hairs at me. So I used the opportunity to take a picture of her and her beloved dish LOL

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We went this morning, she was gone :( Hope she got purchased and didn't die in that gross deli.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Think Tempest has been talking to Noelle cos he is having big hugs with one of his water bowls. I will be glad when he's in a big enclosure with a big water bowl, I seem to be forever worried about him getting dehydrated.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They're so funny with their water bowls! Noelle still has her cap, but she keeps it tucked safely away in her cave now lol. Cute picture!

Latest posts