• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Wanting to buy the following Ts

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
In search of sub-adult, penultimate or MM of the following species:
C.dyscolous
C.fasciatum
P.regalis
P.chordatus
P.murinus
P.pulcher

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
hi, i have both a MM P. murinus (matured 12/15/15) for $35, and a C. dyscolus (matured 2/20/16) for $45. I also offer a free isopod starter colony with any purchase.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
hi, i have both a MM P. murinus (matured 12/15/15) for $35, and a C. dyscolus (matured 2/20/16) for $45. I also offer a free isopod starter colony with any purchase.

Awesome! I'll take your MM C.dyscolus. I've got a lead on a local MM OBT. Do you do PayPal? And what's your mode of shipping? Thanks!

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Thanks for getting back to me.A little controversy has arisen to make sure I have a dyscolus versus huahini versus andersoni versus guagensis. I'm going down to San Diego to meet with someone well versed in Chilobrachys. And if mine is indeed a dyscolus, I'll still buy the little guy if you have him.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Thanks for hitting me up! I was actually looking for MMs of said species....short of the OBT which I already acquired.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
well i do have these males, if interested.

MALES

Lyrognathus giannisposatoi…$120 (new and rare)

MM Avicularia sp. “Ecuador” (5/19)…$100

MM Brachypelma emilia (6/27)….$155

MM Harpactira pulchripes (6/16)..$135

MM Orphnaecus philippinus…(5/14, 6/5).. $30

MM Vitalius paranaensis…( 5/10, 5/16) $35ea

MM Tapinauchenius violaceus…( 4/27, 4/7)… $35ea

(lg juvies) Phormictopus sp “Green”…$85ea

**Any order over $45 gets a free Dwarf White Isopod Culture - (16oz container with 100+)**

Shipping: FedEx - overnight $45, 2 day $35, USPS - overnight $35, 2day $25. Will not ship on days when the temperature is over 82 degrees and will not ship 2 day delivery if temperature is over 75 degrees.

TOS: LAG is honored only with overnight delivery. 2 day shipping does not include LAG due to stress on animal in the heat. If animal is either injured or deceased upon arrival and it was an overnight delivery, you must take a photo and send it to either [email protected] or 9174344720 for refund.

Latest posts