• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanted to share this....

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's weird that you post that and right as soon as I began typing this post, a commercial about cancer pops up on my television. It is awful to lose anyone to cancer, young or old. I lost two uncles in a week to stomach cancer back in 09.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's weird that you post that and right as soon as I began typing this post, a commercial about cancer pops up on my television. It is awful to lose anyone to cancer, young or old. I lost two uncles in a week to stomach cancer back in 09.
It's terrible. I couldn't imagine....Fathom....Wouldn't want to. I feel there is a cure....But pharmaceuticals will NEVER submit it to patients because look how many people have cancer....Look how much the companies make off of the treatments.....If they gave a cure, they'd lose money. I'm a conspiracy theorist. With all of our technology and how advanced we have become....It just doesn't seem right...... :(

Latest posts