• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Wanted: a few Brachys Have: a male P. irminia

Sandi

3 Year Member
Looking for an adult female B. vagans & fresh adult (or sub) male B. albo & smithi. I also have a fresh (hooked) male P. irminia. He hooked out 6 weeks ago and has been lookin' for a lady..

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Looking for an adult female B. vagans & fresh adult (or sub) male B. albo & smithi. I also have a fresh (hooked) male P. irminia. He hooked out 6 weeks ago and has been lookin' for a lady..

Hey there Sandi- I have a newly mature (Last Molt 4 months ago) and hooked out B. Albo. He's done nothing but look for a female since molting- I will happily ship him to you for the remainder of his life if you're willing to send me a sexed Juvi female in return once they mate and produce (if they mate and produce) I just want him to have a happy ending ;) Let me know if this interest you. I have a P. Irminia that I strongly believe is a female but I do not know enough about breeding to do so at this time...

Sandi

3 Year Member
Hi there. Yes! I am interested! And yes, that can be arranged. I have a bunch of juvies from my female's batch last year that I kept (she has been tapping relentlessly for another man for a good 6 months now though...ugh)

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hi there. Yes! I am interested! And yes, that can be arranged. I have a bunch of juvies from my female's batch last year that I kept (she has been tapping relentlessly for another man for a good 6 months now though...ugh)

Sounds like a plan- now I have never shipped a T before so I need to look into it and get some info from you- where do you live?- I work for the rest of the week so I will check back with you tomorrow and Friday to get the details so I can get this all taken care of. Do you have a Juvi female?

Sandi

3 Year Member
I kept 20 of the babies and there have to be at least a few females. I will look under a loupe and get a female. Plus hopefully your guy and my gal will make some more babies. I am new to this forum thing, so I don't know I will probably need to message you my information (& you send me your info).

SasyStace

3 Year Member
I think there might be a way to private message, I will look into it tomorrow along with the proper way to package Morticia up and get him over to you I guess I just need to know the temperature it's getting pretty cold out and a few other things so we will definitely talk tomorrow

Doc Miller

3 Year Member
If your on FB join CFL Invert Group.
Terry Gerling has 2 mature female red rumps ( b. Vegans)
I have 2 adult female P. irminia 1 that's for sale

Latest posts