• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

viral cold/flu in the NW US

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
We've been hit hard by this insanely nasty cold/flu virus going around. Half of my office has been out sick with it. I've had it twice now, missed 3 days 2 weeks ago down with the head cold and fever, missed monday, tuesday and half of yesterday when the cold bounced back and kicked my arse again.

So if i've been abrupt or short with anyone i apologize, i haven't felt like my normal self lately. But now i'm thinking (or hoping rather) i'm over it. It's down to just a head cold but my voice is trying to head south or somewhere to get away from this ;)

Nothing a good hot toddy or irish coffee won't take care of :D

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
get bundled up tonight and make a good strong cuppa hot tea with lemon and honey. If you can stand it, down a shot of HOT ginger brandy ^^
disgusting stuff but it tends to make you sweat and for some reason shakes off the remnants of the cold/flu. The tea is just soothing to make up
for the nasty brandy :p Honey is a natural curative so its always a plus ,sorry your ill hun :(

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I prefer Irish coffee :) i'm almost back to normal, just need to find where my voice ran away to when it fled from the cold.

Latest posts