• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Vinegaroon

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
Looking for a vinegaroon.

i have a large vinegaroon up for grabs. i think it is a she, but not completely sure. She makes a great display animal for she is always moving about and climbing on her rocks and sticks. she is about 4.75". I'm asking $70 at the moment, and the vinegaroon comes with a free baby scorpions (B. jacksoni, R. junceus, C. gracilis) or a free tarantula sling (C. pentalore, C sp Sulawesi Black) or a small culture (25+) of dwarf white isopods.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ill check back in a couple week BK. Im not quite ready yet, but i am definitely interested.

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
i wrote you before about my vinegaroon who is about 3.5" and very docile. if you are still interested, he's going for $40 plus shipping (either 2 day or overnight...your choice), and you would also get a culture of dwarf white isopods (75+) as freebie. let me know if you are interested. thanks

Latest posts