• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vegetarian Spider

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was just doing homework for my speech class and in my research i came across this....the Bagheera kiplingi. A little jumping spider that feeds on acacia shrubs. and pretty much thats it! give it a look. the only vegetarian spider known...discovered in 2009! thought that was fleakin clazy!

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow! When I first saw the title of the post under recent threads I was expecting to find so eone who had a T that was not eating at the moment and was likely to be approaching pre-molt so what a pleasant surprise to read this. No plastic plants in that enclosure then. Stick a plant in and forget about it.....lol. It's cute too.:). Wonder if it hugs trees and goes to music festivals too.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Wow! When I first saw the title of the post under recent threads I was expecting to find so eone who had a T that was not eating at the moment and was likely to be approaching pre-molt so what a pleasant surprise to read this. No plastic plants in that enclosure then. Stick a plant in and forget about it.....lol. It's cute too.:). Wonder if it hugs trees and goes to music festivals too.
they are still known to cannibalize in the right situations though. lol

Latest posts