• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

USPS Not Updating

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Has anyone else had the usps not update their tracking info at all? Im waiting on a GBB that shipped tuesday but thats where the tracking info stops. I should be getting it today but according to the usps tracking it is still in CA.

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten their stuff without the site updating.

Well the mail just went. no package. :(

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Enn. Yeah i called the post office. Estimated delivery is now tormorrow cause it is snowing like hell here. held everything up on the east coast..:( I hope its ok

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thanks Enn. Yeah i called the post office. Estimated delivery is now tormorrow cause it is snowing like hell here. held everything up on the east coast..:( I hope its ok

I'll keep fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow and is ok.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Me too. Thanks:) if everything is ok ill post some pics. GBB slings are crazy lookin...at least i think so. Ill probably have an ulcer by then lmao.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Me too. Thanks:) if everything is ok ill post some pics. GBB slings are crazy lookin...at least i think so. Ill probably have an ulcer by then lmao.

Yes, I was going to get one but I bought my O. diamantinensis instead, very similar

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good luck mate. We have been very lucky regarding snow as we have hardly had any ..

Do you get a sling GBB?

Sym

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Good luck mate. We have been very lucky regarding snow as we have hardly had any ..

Do you get a sling GBB?

Sym
Yeah i did sym. suppose to be here tomorrow....i hope! :oops:
We havent had a lot but from last night into tonight about 8 inches....that plenty.

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's mine . Moulted last week :)
. I think it's a male looking abit leggy ..
image.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Fingers crossed for you, Entity. I know the feeling having to wait for slings when they're supposed to arrive one day and the postman just takes a day off X( (happened to my with my P. met and LP slings just before Christmas).
GBB slings are very pretty. Mine is one of my most consistent feeders and very confident (completely unfazed by one upgrade and then another move straight after, because the tub lid was broken. It just carried on webbing and took prey only hours later). It never hides, even so in its new home it's got so much hiding places, just webs everything up and sits on top.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I Just checked the usps site again. no update as of yet....holy ****!! i am going crazy!!!!! wtf if it doesnt update by morning i am driving to F***in CA to get my spider! anybody up for a Roadtrip!! lol.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well....the mail just went again today and still no spider. I hope the little gbb is ok when and if it arrives. :( Im sure its heat pack is starting to run out by now. Im more worried about the spider than my money...

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I agree with sym, get in touch with the seller, it may be that it hasn't left them yet.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i emailed them waiting on a reply. But i also called the post office the ETA was today. in left the sellers postoffice and went to a second postoffice but thats where the tracking stops...i dont know. just have to wait and see i guess.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don't think there is much else you can do. Let's hope it arrives ok tomorrow.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah i hope...I just called the post office in anaheim CA where it was last recorded. they said it was sent to baltimore 2 days ago. I called baltimore post office and they said they never recieved it but was showing it should have been there 2 days ago. So i guess its lost! :( i hate it when i am pissed and helpless! dont know what the hell to do with myself.