• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Update on all my babes and more

JennieBug

3 Year Member
Cheese - This is my L. Parahybana: Very defensive these last few weeks, doesn't like anything being in her space, picky eater. But I LOVE her lol

June 2013

gsZfS1o.jpg

October 2014
F8bIVPj.jpg

Sprinkles - This is my G. Pulchripes: Total opposite of Cheese, sweet and calm. Content just sitting in my hand. VERY good eater.

June 2013
1poxBGe.jpg

October 2014
QKGBaJ3.jpg

Money Penny - G. Rosea: This is my old girl, I rescued her from bad conditions, previous owner had her for 10 years but in an arboreal setup with very little substrate at all and no water. Shes about 11 years old now. She's very timid, but seems so much happier now. She's molted for me once.

October 2014
nS8hPro.jpg

New Girl (Still thinking on a name!) - G. Rosea: My newest girl. The family I adopted her from told me they've had her for 3 years. They seemed to have taken very good care of her, long story short they just needed to find a good new home. She gets a bit nervous in her tub, but calms down when held. I only just adopted her this last week so we'll see how she adapts.

October 2014
vzviVfG.jpg

Sad News:
- Unfortunately I lost my Avic :'( I had left my T's with a family member who I thought could care for them for a few weeks while I moved but when I came back to get them I saw my beautiful baby had passed. I don't know if he had gotten too cold (this was around winter) or if he just didn't make it through a molt or what. Its a very sad loss and I miss his little face.

Good News:
- I have two more T's coming and should be here soon!
(1x) 2-3" Grammastola iheringi
(1x) 1/2-3/4in" Brachypelma albopilosum