• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Toronto Expo (sunday)

spodermin

I was gonna post this on AB originally but they're aids and banned me for a month (unbanned may 20th) but even after coming back I cant cant post anything lmao heatest cunts over there, swear I...

But regardless, catch ya boi Spodermin at the expo on Sunday morning in Toronto, 9 till 11 a.m.

I won't be signing autographs but I will do meet and greet or take pictures ;)

Come say hi

Last edited:

Tnoob

I was gonna post this on AB originally but they're aids and banned me for a month (unbanned may 20th) but even after coming back I cant cant post anything lmao heatest cunts over there, swear I...

But regardless, catch ya boi Spodermin at the expo on Sunday morning in Toronto, 9 till 11 a.m.

I won't be signing autographs but I will do meet and great or take pictures ;)

Come say hi
I'm not hating. Literally just kicked my roommates ass after his no working ass didn't do the ****ing dishes. People are ****.

Tnoob

Lmaoo T noob, you're my favorite
Dude, I'm not joking. I'd have no problem if he came out of his room just accepting responsibility and just say, " I know what you asked for and I didn't do it." Instead I got a bunch of back talk and disrespect. Literally laid his face open and I can still hear him cry. I'm ****ing pissed. At least you get to go to the expo. I need some time off, and I don't even know Wtf to do. Damn tired of seeing people smoke in the house. It's just tobacco, but I take my ass outside, I don't even smoke pot around my pets. WTF? H Mac isn't cheap and I don't to lose another one for stupid ****.

spodermin

Dude, I'm not joking. I'd have no problem if he came out of his room just accepting responsibility and just say, " I know what you asked for and I didn't do it." Instead I got a bunch of back talk and disrespect. Literally laid his face open and I can still hear him cry. I'm ****ing pissed. At least you get to go to the expo. I need some time off, and I don't even know Wtf to do. Damn tired of seeing people smoke in the house. It's just tobacco, but I take my ass outside, I don't even smoke pot around my pets. WTF? H Mac isn't cheap and I don't to lose another one for stupid ****.

Yeah people who smoke inside are chuff.

Come to Canada and find you some polite neighbours

Latest posts