• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tiny T with big attitude

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
My tiniest T Salto, the Sphaerobothria hoffmanni, was fed it last night and the cricket was still running around this afternoon so using the tweezers I tried to catch it only to have the tweezers attacked by a ferocious little monster. It's now guarding the cricket. Salto is only around a third of an inch dls. Is this a sign of things to come?:eek:

DSCF9768 (3).JPG

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My tiniest T Salto, the Sphaerobothria hoffmanni, was fed it last night and the cricket was still running around this afternoon so using the tweezers I tried to catch it only to have the tweezers attacked by a ferocious little monster. It's now guarding the cricket. Salto is only around a third of an inch dls. Is this a sign of things to come?:eek:

View attachment 23403
The cricket is it's friend now

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
People must think we're all crazy but a threat pose from any T is soo endearing :D A pose from a tiny sling is heart melting haha

People think we're crazy just for keeping them but you're right about the little ones melting your heart.

Latest posts