• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Time To Apply My Real Estate Skills lol

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I've always been a HUGE amphibian fiend!!! I LOVE frogs. I have had...so many...lol. Hes so cute ^.^
Same here frogs are the bomb just like toads their faces are so cute!!!!!!!! I love Leo he is so adorable and so cute today I fed him some crickets and his face looks like he was smiling and happy XD but oh this maybe way mega to much info but it's not pleasant getting pissed on XD

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
That's so cute I always had rats that would sleep next to me once I couldn't find one of my old rats she was curled up in a bundle of clothes in the laundry basket XD sometimes Rose will huddle in my covers and sleeps ah rats love them all like T's XD nothing....was more funnier moments of my old rats I remember having a plate of food of snacks I got distracted talking with my mom I turned around just a second and my food was all gone XD

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Same here frogs are the bomb just like toads their faces are so cute!!!!!!!! I love Leo he is so adorable and so cute today I fed him some crickets and his face looks like he was smiling and happy XD but oh this maybe way mega to much info but it's not pleasant getting pissed on XD

HAHAHAHA, I know!!!!! That brown pee sludge from toads... They are really cute though. When I was like 5, Id go around in Alaska catching these tiny little frogs we had there and called them "boggies" I apparently could never get enough. Since then though, Ive raised Leopard frog tadpoles into frogs, and Red Belly Toads.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
That's so cute I always had rats that would sleep next to me once I couldn't find one of my old rats she was curled up in a bundle of clothes in the laundry basket XD sometimes Rose will huddle in my covers and sleeps ah rats love them all like T's XD nothing....was more funnier moments of my old rats I remember having a plate of food of snacks I got distracted talking with my mom I turned around just a second and my food was all gone XD

My rat will try to steal the food out of your hand while your putting it in your mouth, shes so bad, lol.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
My rat will try to steal the food out of your hand while your putting it in your mouth, shes so bad, lol.
I also had a old rat that hated fuzzy socks and would always bite at the sock XD hahahahaha my rat is so like that she knows when food is coming and she tries her best XD

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
HAHAHAHA, I know!!!!! That brown pee sludge from toads... They are really cute though. When I was like 5, Id go around in Alaska catching these tiny little frogs we had there and called them "boggies" I apparently could never get enough. Since then though, Ive raised Leopard frog tadpoles into frogs, and Red Belly Toads.
I wonder if he is going too get any bigger o_O

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I was like nuuuuuuuuuuu I had too change my clothes to XD

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I also had a old rat that hated fuzzy socks and would always bite at the sock XD hahahahaha my rat is so like that she knows when food is coming and she tries her best XD

As soon as she knows food is out, she comes from outta nowhere faster than an OBT, hahaha. Besides that, she just chews cords and any fabric. 2 fleece blankets destroyed.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I wonder if he is going too get any bigger o_O
I was like nuuuuuuuuuuu I had too change my clothes to XD

Yeah, a toad got me really good once...I had to throw the shirt away...Leopard frogs are huge...even the tadpoles are gigantic. The ones we had in AK...tiny. Like the size of a quarter full grown. Mega cute.

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
As soon as she knows food is out, she comes from outta nowhere faster than an OBT, hahaha. Besides that, she just chews cords and any fabric. 2 fleece blankets destroyed.
Wow that's really impressive XD OBT really quick but not when it comes to food like a rat because rats will be there in a second hahahaha yeah one time she chewed my laptop wire in half other things in half chewed everything XD

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
Yeah, a toad got me really good once...I had to throw the shirt away...Leopard frogs are huge...even the tadpoles are gigantic. The ones we had in AK...tiny. Like the size of a quarter full grown. Mega cute.
Mine isn't even in the full grown rage? o_O oh god I'm going to have this huge gigantic frog how cute :D

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Wow that's really impressive XD OBT really quick but not when it comes to food like a rat because rats will be there in a second hahahaha yeah one time she chewed my laptop wire in half other things in half chewed everything XD
Mine isn't even in the full grown rage? o_O oh god I'm going to have this huge gigantic frog how cute :D

Yeah she chewed my internet wire in half while I was using my PC...I had no idea she was doing it. Just all of a sudden lost internet...5 minutes later "Spiiiriiiiiiit!" Lol

I hope that frog gets huge, lol.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
If only rats lived that long i would've gotten some. I'm also too afraid that they'll fall prey to some of my pets if ever they got loose.

Cause my rat runs loose with a cage for only when shes sleeping or Im not home. Shes potty trained and way too energetic to stay in a cage, plus she acts like a little tiny dog, she really does. Shes awesome.

Tongue Flicker

3 Year Member
Cause my rat runs loose with a cage for only when shes sleeping or Im not home. Shes potty trained and way too energetic to stay in a cage, plus she acts like a little tiny dog, she really does. Shes awesome.

I have owls and an adult female sailfin lizard free roaming my house. A free roaming rat is definitely a welcome prey LOL

Tara Russell

3 Year Member
I have owls and an adult female sailfin lizard free roaming my house. A free roaming rat is definitely a welcome prey LOL
You have owls? O____o? As pets or just running around where you live? o_O If you have pet owls you must show some photos anyways owls are one of my favorite animals

Latest posts