• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Then & Now

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
thought this might be fun, dual pictures, same T,
Then: Nov 4th 2015 barely half an inch
V3o40xem.jpg

Now Jan 6 2016 2"
HUzWmIFm.jpg

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LP, December 2014
T9RVmOD.jpg

LP straight after its last molt (2 weeks ago)
hxo62zz.jpg

A. Versicolor, Oct/Nov 2014
dezWYwb.jpg

And now
pE05nNU.jpg

GBB, October 2014 (when I unpacked it)
ypUfCLu.jpg

Now
TQL7oEl.jpg

B. Boehmei, August 2014
AV1vGSS.jpg

Now(ish), in premolt now, so he's fat and bold
2ziPLD2.jpg

T. Gigas, October 2014
M68a8Sa.jpg

Before its last (surprise) molt
4kgQtgH.jpg

That's just the ones I bought as babies (minus the G. Actaeon and A. sp. Amazonica, because I've not had them that long).
It's quite nice strolling down memory lane and seeing how much they have grown and changed.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
LP, December 2014
That's just the ones I bought as babies (minus the G. Actaeon and A. sp. Amazonica, because I've not had them that long).
It's quite nice strolling down memory lane and seeing how much they have grown and changed.

I agree thought it might be fun, mostly because I cant believe how much the T.ockerti grew in such a short time, guess I tend to overfeed them, they are babies so I offer them food a lot, if they take it fine, if not I remove it before days end,
BTW I love the now pic of the B. Boehmei

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
BTW I love the now pic of the B. Boehmei
If I really had to pick he would be in my top 3 favourites of my Ts, although it took me a while to "warm" to him. He spend the first couple of months with me always hiding and only when he was about just under 1" he started to spend most of his time out in the open. Then he developed a really bold attitude and I was smitten, lol.

Latest posts