• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

The Adorible Things Our Ts Do.

Viscus

3 Year Member
IMG_20150607_223419.jpg

This is Trouble. My little G. Roses. Living to the name Trouble decided the paint brush was prey, and latched on to it. I just found this to be adorible, and wanted to share.

Oodalolie

3 Year Member
Haha! That is cute, Viscus!

I once accidentally dropped three pinhead roaches into my sling GBB enclosure instead of one (thought there was only one in the dark hide I provide them with), and he scooped up all three of them in his mouth. It reminded me of those dogs that carry multiple tennis balls in their mouths :) too bad I didn't get a picture...

Jesusplants

3 Year Member
I didn't get video bug my female G. pulchripes after I fed her started doing a little bobbing dance moving her but up and down and turning moving (not laying web like up in the air bouncing a bit)

Viscus

3 Year Member
I didn't get video bug my female G. pulchripes after I fed her started doing a little bobbing dance moving her but up and down and turning moving (not laying web like up in the air bouncing a bit)

Did you happen to put a video on YouTube of said dance? I saw something similar, and thought it was adorible.

Latest posts