• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Temperature and humidity.

spidylover

3 Year Member
Well i just bought a Mexican Red Knee/Fire leg but i kinda freak out because his enclosure humid is 77% and my commom room temp is 29 - 34 c.Its 31 right now.Please someone give me an advice because im a newb.

spidylover

3 Year Member
its 84% humid right now and .. i live in a rainforest country xD.My room humid without moisting is 75 %.I'm using a plastic round hygrometer.I'm trying to decrease the humid by turning the fans on.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
ok well best thing I can tell you to do is let the enclosure dry out for the next few days don't spray any more and just over flow the water dish. if that doesn't work you might need to get a dehumidifier.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
most T's are actually nocturnal well that is normal for the one you have they usually don't move much from what I have read and been told

spidylover

3 Year Member
1)He don't go down much and his enclosure is a 14X8X12 hes 1,1/2 inch should i put him in the cup or his new enclosure?
Humid in my house wont go down lower than 70 what should i do?Should i get a heat pad?Well i found out that i bought a good humid keeper substrate.

Anthony York

3 Year Member
don't think so best thing to do is put the substrate in the oven and dry it out heat the oven up to about 350 and put the substrate in for about 10 to 15 mins check it to see if its dry if not put it back in and keep checking on it until it is dry

Latest posts