• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula sketches

NYX

3 Year Member
One of my other 'hobbies' is art. Wondering if anyone else has artistic hobbies here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 30

sym

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nothing that would compeat with that lol... Nice picture!

Sym

NYX

3 Year Member
Aww thanks sym! First time trying to capture a tarantual in a sketch. Buggers are hard to draw! So many bristles! Lol

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I used to draw when i was younger. Used to be pretty good. Guess adulthood robbed me of that. That is really good NYX! Might have to get u to do a portrait of my little b. smithi one day. :)

Therasoid

3 Year Member
Aww thanks sym! First time trying to capture a tarantual in a sketch. Buggers are hard to draw! So many bristles! Lol
Very nice drawing. You have talent. [emoji3]
Jealous, mine consist of 2 oval circles with 8 angled lines. [emoji17]

NYX

3 Year Member
I used to draw when i was younger. Used to be pretty good. Guess adulthood robbed me of that. That is really good NYX! Might have to get u to do a portrait of my little b. smithi one day. :)

Thank entity! Sure I can draw your B. Smithi. I personally think we all have the capacity to be an artist. Never give up a passion. People can call them hobbies but lets face it if we didnt have to worry about money or jobs or anything everyone would be doing something they truly love. Be it Entomology, art, music, writing, dancing, acting anything!

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thank entity! Sure I can draw your B. Smithi. I personally think we all have the capacity to be an artist. Never give up a passion. People can call them hobbies but lets face it if we didnt have to worry about money or jobs or anything everyone would be doing something they truly love. Be it Entomology, art, music, writing, dancing, acting anything!
Yeah! i agree totally. i always said i am only here to have as much fun as i can before i die. it just sucks you gotta work and stuff to get things to have that fun. lol