• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula Rooms.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
If you have one, let's see it.

Mine from the outside in.
Spider-room001.jpg

Spare KKeepers.
Spider-room002.jpg

Slings
Spider-room004.jpg

a few full KKeepers.
Spider-room005.jpg

Sweater Boxes
Spider-room006.jpg

More Slings/Juvies
Spider-room007.jpg

King Baboon, and M.Robustum
Spider-room008.jpg

juvies
Spider-room009.jpg

Cricket Bin
Spider-room010.jpg

Juvies
Spider-room011.jpg

King Baboon on the left. the two bins on the bottom are full of slings.
Spider-room012.jpg

King Baboon (Adults)
Spider-room013.jpg

Juvie Rack
Spider-room016.jpg

Spare Cups.
Spider-room017.jpg

I have another smaller closet full. I'll get to that one later.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's a pretty amazing T. room Kenny!! Maybe someday mine will be more than a single enclosure on one shelf haha. Thanks for sharing those pics :)

jtrux

3 Year Member
I have a small atrium attached to my house that i've been considering turning into a reptile room BUT my girlfriend still gives me crap about having them soo close to us sooo she said that if I had a detached structure on the property I could have whatever I wanted in there and I made her say it twice lol. So anyways behind my house there is an old well house on a concrete slab so i'm going to knock down the building rebuild it and make it the new critter HOUSE, forget all that room crap! I'll have to start a thread on that once it gets going.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a small atrium attached to my house that i've been considering turning into a reptile room BUT my girlfriend still gives me crap about having them soo close to us sooo she said that if I had a detached structure on the property I could have whatever I wanted in there and I made her say it twice lol. So anyways behind my house there is an old well house on a concrete slab so i'm going to knock down the building rebuild it and make it the new critter HOUSE, forget all that room crap! I'll have to start a thread on that once it gets going.

Sounds awesome! looking forward to it.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

All you have to do to convert anyone who dislikes reptiles into a reptile lover is buy them a Leopard Gecko...lol. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new 'critter house' :D

jtrux

3 Year Member
All you have to do to convert anyone who dislikes reptiles into a reptile lover is buy them a Leopard Gecko...lol. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new 'critter house' :D

She actually really likes my Leopard tortoise, Cooper. That's pretty close to a Leopard gecko right?

Latest posts