• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Tarantula newbie

Puck

3 Year Member
Hello Everyone! My name is Josh. I'm a new to the Tarantula hobby. I fell in love with Tarantulas when I was asked to babysit my friend's sling. Now, I have my very own sling. She's a B. Boehmi and 1.5 inches long. I can't wait to see her all grown up! I'm looking forward to being with you guys on the forum!

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Josh, welcome to the hobby. You'll find a lot of help and encouragement here so any worries just ask :).

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello Everyone! My name is Josh. I'm a new to the Tarantula hobby. I fell in love with Tarantulas when I was asked to babysit my friend's sling. Now, I have my very own sling. She's a B. Boehmi and 1.5 inches long. I can't wait to see her all grown up! I'm looking forward to being with you guys on the forum!
Hi Josh, welcome to the forum. Really helpful people here so feel free to ask any questions you like. and also congratulation on thr little boehmei, thay are a stunning looking T. you chose well ☺

ManlyMan7

3 Year Member
Welcome Josh. Boehmeis are great Ts. I finally got one a couple years ago and am enjoying her. Thankfully, she is no where near as flick as others I have seen.

BTW, as I look around at how other similar names people have are pronounced, I am convinced boehmei is pronounced "baymee".

I look forward to watching this one grow up as you share pics with us.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Latest posts